I offer my clients support on their individual journeys in a safe, open, no judgement atmosphere. Here are a few things that I offer you during your pregnancy, labour and postpartum:
- I will be available to answer questions via phone, text or email.
- Together we will discuss and explore the many birth options available in a judgment free atmosphere.
- You will have full access to my birth library (so many great books available!)
- A maternity mini-session
During your Birthing Time:
- I will be available any time of day via phone or text.
- I will be there with you in early labour to monitor contraction times (duration and frequency).
- I will provide advice on movements and positions to assist in keeping labour moving along and to ease some discomfort.
- During active labour I can suggest position changes, offer massage, hip and back rubs, provide words of encouragement, mediation tracks and coaching, supply energy, supply snacks and drinks.
- I can offer advice on when is a good time to call your midwife, to head to the hospital or birth centre.
- And don’t forget your partner, I will make sure they are supported and comforted too!
- This is where you can choose to add some pictures into the mix too 😉
- Offer breastfeeding support and be available to answer any questions in the first 2 weeks after your baby is born.
- Discuss resources available in the city for breastfeeding support.
- Bringing Baby Home photography mini-session is included with the Complete Doula and Photography package, or can be added on at any point!